Title Clerk (denver area)
We are a multi-franchise family owned & operated dealership
looking to hire a professional individual to join our growing team.
Duties include, but not limited to:
· Process all necessary documents (application for title, odometer statement, sales tax receipt, title) for the purchase of a new or used vehicle.
- Verify correct taxes are collected from the customer and cut checks to the County Clerk and Recorder for payment of applicable taxes.
- All paperwork must be sent to the County Clerk or customer within 30 days of the date of sale for cash and lease deals, within 25 days for finance deals.
- Obtain duplicate or dealer titles if necessary to process titling documents.
- Process wholesale titles and collect checks for payment.
- Process used vehicle purchases as acquired from auction, wholesalers, banks
CDK (Formerly ADP; not ADP payroll) experience a plus; title experience a must, accounting experience a plus. J
What We Offer:
• We are family owned for over 50 years, providing excellent opportunities for advancement and growth within our multi-franchise company of dealerships.
• A professional, fun and friendly working environment for both employees and customers
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Available
• 401K Retirement
• Flexible Medical Spending Accounts
• Supplemental Life Insurance
• Short Term and Long Term Disability Packages
• Paid Training
• We Promote from Within! Over 60% of our current management team have moved up through our company.
• Employee discounted purchases for you, your family, and your friends!
Qualified applicants please reply to this posting and attach your resume as well as compensation requirements for consideration.
We are looking for someone who is dedicated, analytical, detail oriented, self-motivated, and a team player.